Originally Posted By BigMoneyLewis
It looks good to me from what I can see. You should contact the person who restored the car and find out as much as you can about the previous condition , history , etc. Crawl under and confirm the engine/trans match,
make sure all your date codes and casting dates are within reason, and confirm the rad support / cowl number (all of which you should have done before purchase) Other than that, I would not worry about it . Store it in a climate controlled environment , and enjoy owning it .

Greg

I was going to let this go, but I just can't. Telling me what I should or shouldn't have done before purchasing, is relative. I'm a car guy at heart. I'm not someone that buys a car and stares at it. My family drives all of my cars. Today my father is driving my 58 Desoto Adventurer convertible, there are 8 left in the world. I ran errands in my 300G convertible, had the interior stacked with boxes from running around. On my wheelhouse of cars, forward looks, I'm very careful, but occasionally you just want a car. I fell in love with this Hemi car. I didn't care if it wasn't perfect, didn't have everything matching. I had a price I was willing to pay, which was actually my final bid. I would not have bid again had someone bid against me.

If I bought the car and everything was wrong I would have been ok with that. It's a cool car, that was originally a hemi car, that's good enough to me. Now that I have it, over the next few years, we'll do things to fix the details. Sometimes owning a car should be about owning a cool car, not just investment.