This has been an interesting thread. It is also interesting that you have started assembling parts before getting a real assessment of originality. I do not know of the car, but there are so many other items beyond the initial visuals that can cause issues if the goal is to get it right.

I purchased a car in a similar manner and I am happy with my purchases, but there are plenty of pitfalls.

Are the carb original, are the guts of the carbs orig? Are the fenders 70 fenders or later fender? Every part of the motor and auxiliaries are subject to being wrong or improperly assembled. How much of the car is reproduction parts versus original OEM type parts. Having worked with a Hemi builder, you can find plenty of things wrong that might make you just want to leave it alone and enjoy it.

Then again does any of this matter to you or the next buyer. Or if money not an object you can go an get this back to full OEM specs.

Problem with auctions is your already down 20% in value, so the car has to appreciate a lot to cover the fees and correction to a car.

It is all a matter about what is important to you in ownership of this car, and how far you want to go.

Good luck and I hope this is a very correct car for you. I agree, I like the colors.