Ok, I am getting frustrated. I have been dealing with the same trouble with this transmission since day 1. It keeps leaking out of the front pump or something in behind the torque converter. I have rebuilt the transmission, put in a new torque converter, new front pump bushing and seals and I got a leak again. I had pulled the motor to rebuild it, and while it was out got another torque converter, (for more performance since I built the engine) and had a tranny shop put in another new seal and bushing in the pump. so I thought I had it fixed but I was only taking short trips across town in it. I have been driving it for a little while and thought all was welll with it. Today I took it up the highway and smoke poured out from under the car and I noticed when I drove it by a buddies house, I was leaving a trail of tranny fluid. I looked and sure enough, it is dripping out of the front again. Another complaint is that I have had to run the car in neutral to pump fluid to get the car to back out of the garage. I only have to do it once that day. Does anyone know what is happening?
I really need help here.

"There are only three real sports, Mountain climbing, Bull Fighting and Auto Racing. The rest are just games"
- Earnest Hemmingway

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xQJtN1_6DU