I bought a tank from Rock Valley for my '67 Coronet. They fabricate many tanks for EFI from scratch but given the odd shape of the '66-'67 B-body tank, they modify a Spectra tank for this application. They did a nice job, creating a chamber inside the tank that the pump slips into. I've never had any starvation issues with a low level. It also uses a vertical street rod sending unit that is far more accurate than the aftermarket unit I was using when the car had a carb. My only complaint is that I had to cut a hole in my trunk floor and get a small sheetmetal "hump" fabricated to cover it. Again, that might be unique to the '66-'67 B-body. Honestly though, I would have done this anyway... nothing like having to drop the tank if the fuel pump goes Tango Uniform far away from home. I'm running a Walbro LPH400 pump. Being in the tank, even that particular pump, which is one of the louder in-tank pumps, is way quieter than the Carter electric pump I was using when the car was carbureted.

Check out this thread. You'll have to weed though a bunch of Megasquirt discussion, but eventually the discussion gets heavily into the Tanks Inc setup.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,99432.0.html

I'm attaching a few pics of my talk. I bought this over 4 years ago and I'm sure there are many more options today.

Best of luck!

DSC_0007_small.JPGDSC_0009_small.JPG