Ok... so more less in conclussion these are the basic ( waiting to be corrected yet ) at least for 68 and 69... 70 and 71 s are a kinda diff story what we haven't talked completelly yet. Some questions still on this post.

383 2 bbl
Standard camshaft standard valve springs, no windage tray, low compression pistons, dual snorkel air cleaner, standard exhaust manifolds.... cast or forged crank ? I think all got still forged in those years. Tourquoise paint. I guess single timming chain

383 4 bbl 330
Standard camshaft standard valve springs, windage tray ( still debating ), high compression pistons, dual snorkel air cleaner, HP exhaust manifolds ( seems to be a standard agreement but still some doubts ), forged crank. No Magnum/supercommando denomination so, no HP stamp? Turquoise paint, I guess double timing chain ?

383 4 bbl 335
High performance ( 440 Magnum ) camshaft, valve springs with dampener, windage tray, high compression pistons, pie tin air cleaner, HP exhaust manifolds, forged crank. Magnum/supercommando denomination so, HP stamp. Orange paint from 69 but still turquoise on 68 ? Of course double timing chain.

Camshafts specs were posted allong the thread and the Magnum one is the MP purpleshaft one, the first one of the list. DC book adds a bit of confusion on the info thought.

Then we have another details floated on here like the cars they came in, carbs used, which got AC and which not, what were good adds yo the thread I wasn't really asking initially but is ALLWAYS good to know. I guess some other differences could be around like the bearings used on ones or the others.

I guess the valve springs are different NOT just due the dampener but the specs itself are also different... harder and stuff...

I think the orange paint on all magnum/supercomando engines began in 69, right?

A bit off topic I added another question and it was, WHERE takes the air the unsilenced ( pie tin ) air cleaner? I can't find any opening on them!

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela