Originally Posted By RylisPro
I'm sure it could be done. When there is a will there is a way. Wasn't there a purple dart that autocrossed that was running 305/30-19s? Not sure if in front though?

If you take a tape measure and find the distance from the frame to the edge of a front inner fender that shows how much room you have to work with. An E-body should be about 19 inches. I don't know for a A or B body but maybe someone can chime in? The rears should be easy as drag racers stuff wide slicks in back of A-bodies all the time.

A 315 tire is physically about 13 wide so that gives about 3 inches per side of the tire to rotate left and right in an E-body. They key is a wheel that centers the tire exactly in the middle of the inner frame and inner fender edge.

If anyone is gonna make a 315 square setup A-body its gonna be you Samy!

That's Tom's old Valiant you're referring to. I've seen it run. He had fender flares that pushed his fender out about 2-3". I believe his leaf springs were in the stock location.

It can be done, springs would probably have to come in and fenders would have to go out. I just don't have time right now. Lol.