Hey Mitch!
I agree and just wanted to show that our cars can be just as competitive as the Chevys and Fords. There should be more Mopars on the road course and hopefully this will inspire more owners to mount wide ass tires & actually drive their cars at their local track days, not just show off at a boring car show.

Yes my leafs are relocated inboard but at 1.5". Dr. Diff has a kit.
My front inside tires never hit at all as there is tons of room available.

This is the driver front with the steering at full lock to the right.

The rear inside tire is another story as that always rubbed but only during U turns. There is very minimal damage.

Here is driver side

Here is passenger side. As you can see it basically just took off the paint from the frame and thats it.

Here is the inside of my old front tires. Light horizontal scratches on the shoulder of the tire but no major damage anywhere. I have more camber wear than anything else and these 295's are about 4 years old with lots of miles and a bunch of track days on them. I'm thinking the 315's will just take off more paint and maybe get some extra wear on the shoulder so not a big deal.

The front fender lips are already folded over and I may just need a little more neg camber for it to clear. The rears are untouched and I will fold them up if needed.

73 `Cuda
Instagram: @rylispro
YouTube: RylisPro
www.rylispro.com
925-214-9192