Dave it looks very nice and I am happy that its starting to come together so nicely for you. I think you are going to have a very nice running car/combo that you will enjoy alot when you get her done.

One thing I might say that may help releif a little tension that no one needs and by all means I do not mean to step into anyone's affairs. But when my oldest son started taking auto shop in high school I sat him down and had a nice talk with him because I did not want any conflict to get in his way in auto shop since I had been an auto tech all my life and I told him to be sure to not get smart to or say any smart remarks to his shop teacher if he tells him how to do or work any job on a car that may be different then what I had taught him. I just wanted him to know that many auto techs might do the same job a little different sometimes and most of the times both ways may be right. One may just prefer a certain way better then a way another may do the job. And both ways can be right as we all have our certain preferences of a way we may do a job. I told him his teacher and I may do some jobs different and both ways can be right. I wanted him to understand we all may have little differences in how we do a job and both ways can be fine so for him to respect his teacher even if he does a job different then I may have showed him.
I see that many times in the automotive world and just because many of us do some jobs a little different dont mean one has to be wrong.
Good luck with this cool build and keep us posted on the progress. Ron