It is a good kit, since alot are going bigger and bigger inch wise, its clear to me from first had exp, that after 410 inches or so its time to look into some serious head flow. I have found that the eddy and indybrocks seem maxed out about there.

My 410 eddie head motor I feel is not that far off from my 452 with indybrock heads, ive not run the hughes 426 motor yet except for on the stand. So maybe W2/5 or 360-1s is the answer to really get the power over 400 plus inches. But thats obvious.

Im set to have the 426 on the pump next week prior to the sale of it...it will be interseting to see the tq numbers, it has the sms. beck style lifters on a cam hughes speced for the motor. Wed of next week I should have the dyno sheet.

The kit is of great quality, I do not understand the piston choice though, a good K1 crank, rods, but I think maybe one step better piston might be of some help.

Ive never asked, but why no spray on these kits....its the pistons, right?

But I will say this, for the money and ease the 426 kit is a good way to get big inches without imo going to the next level where the parts are 3x higher.