Thank you to Josh putting on the event !

I attended Saturday only,,, got there when gates opened,, @9am.

Parked in the weeds at the very end of the track, pit side, but that was ok, looked like alot of cars....

"Tech" was open at 10am,,,pretty sketchy,,just drove my bike up there and handed the guy my paperwork and he gave me a run card,,,didn't even ask if i had a car there,,several other racers,,,,sitting in there car waiting for tech,,,i suppose they figured out no one was going to look at their cars....not sure if that would have helped with any cars that leaked or had issues on the track...?,,

Racing was supposed to start @ 11am,,,,,

I made my first time run at 3pm.....no one at the water box ,,no water at the box,,just got a wave from a guy up near the tree who didn't even look back at us in the water box..

Track seemed to hook fine....

announcement that only one qualifying run was going to happen and straight into eliminations...
No problem,,,,there were alot of oil downs...and they were trying hard with what they had to clean things up.....

First elimination run at 630 pm...........

No further calls for our class until 1130pm that night for our second run,,,but I left at 1030pm,,,had enough,,,and had to get home for 2 hour ride....
$50 to run twice that day..

All good though,,,I would attend again, and will continue to support the Mopar events and feel lucky most of them are within driving distance for me...It should get better with Josh running things,,,and he seems receptive to what happened and sounds like he wants to know what everyone experienced...thanks Josh..