Originally Posted By poppaj
I think next year will go much smoother. It takes a little time to weed out problem areas.
Josh did a good job for what he had to work with. Sure got a great crowd there. We were there four years ago and there were only ten hemi and nss cars combined.

iagree This race will do nothing but get better over time and everyone needs to give it a chance and keep supporting it or it will die all together as thats where it was headed. This was a HUGE LEARNING CURVE for the track as they were not expecting over 300 cars and were not prepared for it either. I am sure it will be different next year.

For myself I did ok there. We had 28 cars in NSS on Saturday and I made it into the semi finals. Thanks to Walt, Doug and Barry for their help when my water pump quit working after the 2nd round win. Got it figured out and kept racing. In the Sunday race I had another issue just as we were getting ready to run the final and the car would not start! The opponent waited on me and there was Walt and Doug who went and got another battery to get the car going and then went to race. Took myself out when I went RED. Not a bad weekend when I can go into the semi's one day and the finals the next. I had a blast!!!