Originally Posted By joshking440
I can attest to some unforeseens without a doubt.

1st - We will be eliminating the World portion of the bracket races moving forward.

2nd - The plan for next year is to hire Kurt Johnson (Prior Indy and Norwalk track Manager) to come in with his equipment and prep and maintain the surface. This will drastically reduce the down time. There were numerous oil downs Saturday and that really slowed things down. It is a smaller facility who had a car count at this event last year of 60 - 70 cars. We had almost 300 this year. We knew it was going to be a decent event but so with only 30 days to promote it I also wasn't prepaired for the support the mopar community showed and I am appreciative.

3rd - Lights will be addressed on the return road for sure. Utilizing diesel powered light stands in numerous locations once it gets dark.

4th - I find this most important is start time - we will be starting the event first thing in the morning next year. Gates at 8 and track will go hot at 9am. That alone will help significantly.

There was some smaller learning curves like the NSS ladder which is behind us and the amount of staff that was scheduled.

Saturday was tough but Sunday was a much better situation with an earlier start time and much fewer oildowns.

I don't want to set it in stone for 2017 but if these changes are enough to Keep everyone's support, we will continue to be a part of this event.

Thanks for everyone and if anyone wants to discuss anything personally please don't hesitate to call!

317 681 4546

This would be enough to satisfy me and our clan.
I met Kurt Johnson at I-40/Crossville a couple of weeks ago and is an awesome dude. They had a couple of oil downs while we were at I-40 and Kurt and his crew had it cleaned and racing in no time.
The lights would be a big improvement for pit road side and I definitely plan to be back next year if Josh is involved again.
Said it in my first post above, but will say it again. Loved the Mopar part and all of the Mopar race cars and Thanks again Josh for helping put this on.

Old Geezer Racing