Originally Posted By CJD AUTOMOTIVE
Originally Posted By dusterpt440
first, I'm steering away from the 3 link, I just think with the power im running and knowing that i'll probably take it to a drag strip once or twice, i feel it's better to go with a 4 link, distribute out the power better.

Also, Craig, that set up looks very nice.

Thanks!

Don't worry about power on a properly design 3-link. The setup I'm using is in some 1000+ HP race cars with slicks.

The question you have to ask yourself is how serious do you plan on being with the road race/autocross? To just to play and have fun, the Hotchkis is all you need. To be competitive and win USCA, CAM, or Goodguys, going to take a much more serious front and rear suspension and 315 minimum front tire.

ok cool, im doing it in SCCA mainly. probably just a midwest tour on the weekends. I'd like to be competitive, but i'm trying to stay within a certain class as well. So I'm limited by the class rules some too. a 315 wouldnt fit even a stock A body front without some serious mods to the fenders and i'm trying to steer clear of a wide body kit. Plus, part of this is to play weekend crew chief/driver, tests some stuff out and play around. Am i gonna do it professionally or be sponsored, nah, more of a hobby but i do want to at least run in the upper 1/3 of the class, i think that's a realistic goal.

Thanks for the tips.