After chatting with Dave @ Hughes it stands clear that I must have screwed up and installed the cam advanced. Cam has 4 deg "built in" the grinding and I probably forgot at some point when I degreed it. I have also been running with too much lash from looking at wrong spec sheet.
What an idiot huh!

Now when I'm going with aluminum heads 200 psi would be a good number, but with the combo I have an advanced cam will slow my car down.

Let me hear you experienced racers and engine builders opinions on cam choice. Just set my cam at zero, or get a bigger cam?

I'll repeat the specs below. The only thing that's unknown is the cars weight. Someone here might be able to estimate it?

1972 Charger
Fenders and both bumpers including brackets fiberglass, plastic 72 grille, 71 R/T rear lights, no back seat, carpet or heater box. Lightweight plastic racing seats, original front door panels and original dash is all that's in there.
Lights, wipers and everything works. All original glass.

Add the weight from some bars since I will have to install some now.

Welded in subframe connectors, Comp Eng Slide-A-Link bars, 318 torsion bars, Comp Eng 90/10 front and race shocks in rear. Front disc brakes. Power brakes with vacuum pump. Cold air T/A style scoop.

440 .030 over, top decked, fully balanced steel crank with
JE custom flat top pistons .012 under cyl deck,
Hughes solid cam HTL5256BS (610/614 w/1.6 rockers, 252/256deg, 108 deg lobe sep angle).
Sidewinder heads, 2.14/1.81 valves. Comparable to ported Edelbrock RPM's in flow numbers. 84cc but will probably have to mill them down a little when I know what cam to use.
Harland Sharp 1.6 rockers
M1 intake
950 Holley DP
tti 2" O.D. tubes with 3-1/2" collectors extended around 18",
I have modified an universal crank trigger ignition with dual coils, fully adjustable. 10 deg at start and a flat curve running, seems like it likes 36 deg best. Big difference compared to the MSD I ditched. No splutter, no missing, fires right up and steady readings!
Man valve Th 727, 8" Munsinger converter
4.30 Sure Grip
Best 1/8 ET 7.32/95.3 mph, 1.662 60' on 9" slicks, slippery track.

70 W100 Power Wagon. 318 4-spd
70 Sport Fury 440 2dr HT
71 Duster 340
71 Charger Super Bee - 383/727
72 Charger "Sabotage" - 440/727 - Street/Strip
78 Warlock in beautiful patina