Originally Posted By HP2
Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
Uumm, on your other thread the converter in the pics is an 8" munsinger.
Is that what was in the car?

Yes it is in my car... I thought I had a 10" in it... Sorry, too many things going on maybe blush
What stall could I have with it?

well to save some money call and talk to Lenny about redoing the one you have now. I sent him my 8 inch ATI and i think it around 300+ maybe shipping to have him go through mine. he checked it over to make sure it wasn't damaged etc and changed the stall speed for me. I bought the ATI used and in my car was stalling way to much.Lenny fixed it to wear should of been in my car. well it sounds like two of them are recommending the stall speeds around 3800-4200.
also what does the one you have stall now? i ask becasue i traded for a supposedly built 8 inch 5500 converter for my 65 Big block Plymouth II B-body. well that converter was junk it felt like you was pulling a stump all the time. The best the car would run at Gateway that time was a 11.19 at 119 mph in the 1/4. So a few weeks latter i traded a friend of mine out of a 8 inch Turbo-action converter.all i did was change converters and my 65 went from low elevens in the 1/4 to 10.56 at 125 in the 1/4. Now i am not saying that the same thing wont happen to you, it might but you wont know till you try. was just trying to show you how a bad converter can make a car act.Best of luck to you Bobby

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops