Originally Posted By RUNCHARGER
Dude: You're making a fool of yourself. For anyone wondering:

Five years ago I promised Somecarguy I would sell him like $150 of truck parts. Another guy bought the whole bunch of truck parts I had for sale for like $250 or something like that. I never took any money from SomeCarGuy. I felt bad at the time but I sure don't now. He keeps slagging me for his enjoyment. I mean really five years of being upset and getting twisted out of shape that someone didn't sell you $150 of truck parts?
I won't post on this again but that's what happened. Make your own conclusions. Nitrousn is an excellent Mopartsr as well. We made a deal like 10 years ago no problems, he's a stand-up guy who says what he thinks.
Feel free to call me what you may I won't respond so your last word can be whatever you like.

Sheldon

You're a welcher and i let it go after you publicly admitted to being one back when it happened. I only mentioned it here because you were bitchin about a dealer not contacting you back- the very crap you pulled with me when you reneged. Being proud of welching is weird and seems to be a coping mechanism to get you through it shruggy

Your posting what an awesome customer service guy you were at some job was icing on the cake. Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back. It's all just funny to see.

The nitirous guy is just a nut. I dont know what he's like to deal with, but i do know i hadnt heard of him until the day i posted ford made a good truck. He lost it about that and has ever since just popped up to call me names and be contrary about any number of things. Good thing nobody has been outed as a child molester on here or he would attack me for condemning that. I find it odd as hell anybody would carry that nonsense on for years.

I want my fair share