Hemi lifters:

Sheldon, I certainly hope you didn't go after the dealership people as hard as you've been bashing this truck. You're all doom, gloom, and burning hatred. What happens when people open your door and immediately blast away with both barrels?

Service advisors are people first and dealership employees second. They have nothing to do with how your car was built or how it performs. Advisors are simply a go-between to put a face in a clean shirt between you and the tech wrenching on your ride. Attacking them does nothing but get you poor results from the dealership.

If you got nasty with them from step one I wish you luck getting results. Chances are good that you are already in the "run them off" file. They won't care about you. All they want is for those people to go away forever. If they burn one survey to ditch a PITA car owner it's considered a small price to pay.

I can understand frustration but you need to understand that these people aren't to blame. Treat them well and they will do everything possible to get your truck fixed and on the road again.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon