Thanks Tom,
So today I got the radiator and hoses, driveshaft, trans filled, power steering cooler mounted, PS lines all on, PS fluid in and antifreeze all done. Decided to put my battery on the passenger floor board and "temporarily wire" the EFI,starter and gauges. So I spin the starter and watch the oil pressure gauge, it bounces to 20 psi and back to 0. WTF? So I get out and see a puddle forming under the front of the engine WTFFFMOFO??? Its dripping from the Derale remote filter adapter, the alternator, and the oil pressure sender. I immediately start cussing the Derale adapter because that really looks like where it is originating from.

So im staring up at it all from my creeper with a light telling Murphy to go away, and then the light shines up high enough I can see a hole on the front of the block wet with oil. WTF? Well long story short, unknown to me is a oil galley plug hole on the FRONT OUTSIDE of the block with no plug. Didn't even know it existed, I didn't remove it and don't remember noticing it ever. I figured out it is 1/8" pipe and ran to Menards of all places and found a brass plug for it, reinstalled the alternator and belt, jumper wired everything again and VIOLA 50psi while cranking! Heart attack diverted. Tomorrow I plan to hook up some fuel to her and make that video of it idling. Murphy be damned....

Mopar to the bone!!!