Quote:

Quote:

And here is reality, see attachment above.

But the first line of this thread reads, "Finally got things going in the right direction by making my own mounts and denting $800 headers..."

Look, I like this build, (a lot) but you positioned the engine. I'm guessing that the TTI's were designed to work with Schumacher mounts. just sayin... and wondering!

I dont know what these were designed to work with but me and a few other guys were told they work on Gen III powered A-bodies with a Borgeson steering box. TTI told me to just move engine forward for clearance, AFTER I told them I was making my own mounts. I used to run a BB and my trans mount was already set to stock fore and aft wise. I would've needed to move the engine forward 1/2" to clear the #1 primary. That aint happening because it would require notching K member, steering linkage problems and shifter hole problems. So I decided to egg out the steering box holes and move it outboard about 1/8" and still put in the dent in the tube shown above. Doing this also helped steering shaft clearance at the same time. All TTI has to do is change the #1 tube placement about 3/8" but for some reason they seem very reluctant to. Here is the pic that has mislead me and a few others

Mopar to the bone!!!