I've got a Firm Feel box and I've swapped to a modern hemi. I purchased this (speedway motors) in 1150 psi. It's a reboxed pump in a lower flow and pressure setting with a reservoir attached.

I just wanted a simple hookup with an OEM look, and this did what I wanted.

The pump only required me to open the holes up to 5/16" from 8mm with a drill bit and it dropped on with Emil's Bracket on my hemi. It was on in about an hour. The only thing I don't like is that it's got a 16mm fitting for the output, but speedway had a 16mm to -6AN conversion fitting. I purchased a -6AN fitting from firm feel to go to my powersteering box, and I'll be using the AQP high pressure steel fittings and hose for my pressure line. Nothing fancy, and a complete pump set up for about $250.

The pulley is a 5.5" 6 rib unit with a .662 shaft diameter. There are a ton of sizes available.

One other thing that I like is that it has a bearing for the front support. All of the other "passenger" car pumps use a bushing. This is similar to the Corvette and CTS-V pumps with a lower pressure.

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.