[quote

Yes, you're correct. But you know that this opens a whole can of worms!

And to address Mr P Body's point about this gentleman trying to run a business and not liking to share, let's not forget that AndyF rarely misses an opportunity to promote and peddle his wares! Will Andy give you his timing cover CNC program? The answer is a simple NO. So why should this gentleman disclose his secrets. He tells you "how" he achieves near perfect geometry, the math is his proprietary information. Just like Andy's CNC program, if you want it - go figure it out for yourself.

This is why I posted that... he is trying to run a
business... he isnt into the sharing thing due to
the business.. thats his choice

I don't know, Mike. It sounded like there was more to it than that but it's ok. I will help anyone as much as I can, but I won't go bankrupt to do it. I have a family to take care of and bills to pay just like everyone else. It's not like I'm making a killing correcting geometry either. If you consider the price, and the time it takes to make a custom kit or do custom machining, I would make more money honing blocks all day. I just can't stand when stuff isn't right and it destroys parts. What I don't get is how someone will spend 10 large to build a stroker motor, and then balk at less than $200 to get the valvetrain right. But hey, that is their choice.

Mike Beachel

I didn't write the rules of math nor create the laws of physics, I am just bound by them.