Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, you do not have to live with what you get!!! Total nonsense. Rocker geometry has to do with way more than just the rocker arm, and any roller rocker that will fit the head can have correct geometry.

Holy crap, here we go ... !!!!

Stanton,
I believe I talked to you at Carlisle two years ago about this subject, and if I recall, several times you returned an I answered your questions. You got it then, even when one gentleman argued with me until he stomped off in a huff. I can explain the principles behind the way I do things, but some others never explain why they give advice other than they read it in a book somewhere.

Yes, you're correct. But you know that this opens a whole can of worms!

And to address Mr P Body's point about this gentleman trying to run a business and not liking to share, let's not forget that AndyF rarely misses an opportunity to promote and peddle his wares! Will Andy give you his timing cover CNC program? The answer is a simple NO. So why should this gentleman disclose his secrets. He tells you "how" he achieves near perfect geometry, the math is his proprietary information. Just like Andy's CNC program, if you want it - go figure it out for yourself.