Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cast MP crank, internally balanced,scat h beams, ross pistons, cometic gaskets, 11:1 comp, first set of ported eddies from Hughes, then cleaned up by Ryan with big valves, msd digital E curve, pro magnum rockers, custom hydraulic roller from Scott Brown, perf RPM intake, 770 carb. 'm not a drag racer, but this makes 475-485 hp all day long.

sounds great, are you affraid of running that HP close to 500 with a cast crank?

This has been together for 5+ years already. The crank I got from my local dealer was a nicely made piece, not sure who's it was as it was real new at the time. I routinely bounce this thing off the rev limiter, (6250), so who knows....I don't even have a real pressure gage anymore, just a 15lb Autometer sender working the orig light on the dash. I don't have a tach anymore either, just the 6K A&A governer weight in the trans, works like a charm with the factory kickdown linkage. Just point and shoot.

that sounds like a great street car ya got there, mine will hit the track maybe 3 times or so a month, so im a little affraid going with the cast crank, right now i spin my 360 to 6400 and thats it