Quote:

I am all done with the install. I drove the car tonight about 20 miles. The steering was good. After the drive, the power steering temp was 145 degrees. Before, it was over 200.
I used the flow control valve out of the original 70 something pump. I adjusted the pressure to 1200 psi. For the cooler, I used the transmission cooler on the radiator. Simple and cheap.
The feel of the new box is good. I may try the 2 gpm valve at a later date. I think the fast ratio arms are a little much. For auto cross they would be great. I may change them out at some point, or I may just leave it .

curious do you have a pic of said flow control valve? did you put this on the high or low side of the pump? I bought a cooler for mine as well awhile back to avoid any problems.

out of curiosity how do you know what pressure your at? I can't remember but isn't the idea pressure suppose to be around 800 for our old boxes?

also I too have the fast ratio arms, what don't you like about them? how are they on the highway?!