I received the new Borgeson steering box last week and I am starting to install it in my 70, 340 powered Challenger. I purchased it through Summit before Christmas. I figured it would take a while to get it, but to my surprise it only took a week. It is replacing a stage 3 box, that was leaking. I plan on reusing my fast ratio arms for now.
I removed the old box this evening. I sat the new and old side by side to compare. (I remember pictures of the original Borg box showed that the input shaft was tilted towards the engine, and the original was straight. Guys who were installing it were shimming the box so that it would line up better with the steering coupler.) With both boxes clamped to the work bench the new one seems like it is tilted, while the old one the is straight. This time however, it looks like it is tilted towards the inner fender and not the engine. I'll see how it looks when I bolt it in. Another difference is that the output shaft hangs down a little further. I think the pitman arm will sit a 1/4" lower than the original box.
I plan on bolting it in tomorrow. I still have to make the steering coupler adapter, and figure out the hoses.