The Rock Auto web sight does not differentiate between the 4wd and 2wd models. I don't know about Chrysler. When I was shimming the pump yesterday, I compared the relief valve and the orifice hole in the output fitting to a Saginaw pump that came with the car. (This part is sometimes referred to as a "flow control valve".) Edit: The Durango had a .143 orifice, and the original pump was .130. I learned that the 4wd guys will change out the output fitting to one with a .143 orifice to increase flow for the hydraulic ram style steering. Guys who use Saginaw pumps with a Mustang 2 rack will change out the flow control valve to one that reduces flow to 2gpm. I do not know what size the orifice is in that valve.
Edit: I bought the reduced flow valve and it measures .113.

Just for background: I never had any problem with heat using the Durango pump with the factory stage 3 box. I had around 4k miles on this setup. To fix the overheating with the Borgeson box, I am going to add a steering cooler. If it still runs hot I will change the flow control valve to the 2gpm style.

Last edited by tahoechallenge; 01/20/15 12:58 AM.