Quote:

I didn't mean to take this thread in the direction it has gone, there may be a few more ponies in it but the real test is once it's in the car and running.

I haven't seen the dyno sheets but I assume the AFR was close to being correct or it wouldn't have come off the dyno.

Thank you John, and of course there is final tuning to be done ONCE IT IS IN the 3400lb car, thank you for those that were happy for me, i have my machine shop that i TRUST 110% and would go no place else, reason i shared early is because i first tried a motor shop in delray with a guy named Dan, he took all my parts and $6000,was lucky to get most of my parts back, Dan nearly wiped me out. Direction this turned was not what i expected,pull a motor out 2/23/14,lose half your parts, Dan's family keeps my cash "saying good luck" another builder grabs most of my parts from Dan's shop, and He screws me for $50000, telling me motor is almost ready to be dyno tested, October i go to shop in florida, all my stuff still in the newspaper and boxes i sent to DAN, so took my stuff finally back home, lost a total of $8000, and a few thousand more in parts that got left at Dan's. So now i post to share what has me happy as hell, i had to by more parts and pay for the third time, and This machine shop got it right EXACTLY what I WANTED.The tune obviously will be tweeked once it is back running in my car.So thanks to those who supported my happyness, i'm not a rich man, and two builders took me for a ride, Dan's money i will be paying back in my 401k for the next 3 years his brother Tim said i will never see that money again, Fat Brian at palm beach auto,forked over most of my money when i flew to his shop and physically made him pay me back, as i shipped my parts back to MASS. My Machine/builder built me just what i wanted, and I'M HAPPY,Thanks to the few moparts buddy's i got that didn't rain on my excitement