Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, I talked to John Calvert, and the Mono-leaf would work better, but I will try the SS springs since I do drive the car on the street once in a while.

The rules/inspections are a number issues with Hose clamps, grade 8 bolts and large washers for the battery box, fuel cell, and etc...

It`s 2014 people why would we even consider the multi-leaf crap is beyond me but it`s your deal. Caltracs at a minimum w/sliders will go a LONG way when tuned in for your car and I don`t know about you guys but I`m about progress NOT regress..............

If people would be focused on helping people instead of trying to sell them a new car it would be more helpfull.

You`re kidding right? Sez the guy w/a blown car on crap springs goin WAY slower than he should........... Too funny.

Just being blunt here and I try to help the best I can WHEN I can but you`ve been fighting your car for years and now to want to remove the blower and start over. You car`s performance has been a bit soft you must admit so not picking on ya just stating the obvious and ONE(1)weak link in a car can be the difference in it`s overall performance...............

Last edited by Thumperdart; 12/23/14 02:27 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....