So I've been looking and thinking about your responses throughout the day and have just found the time now to sit down and get myself settled and relaxed.

First off, no more LS talk. I am tired of everyone and they're mother telling me to install it. NO... Nope... Nada... Not happening. It's too boring and overdone and there's no reason (besides maybe cost) to throw one in there when the Gen III is more than capable of doing the job.

Secondly, I see where you guys are coming from with regards to purchasing an SRT8. Having two V8 6-speed cars with identical engines does seem fairly redundant and unnecessary. I'm just not pleased and very bored with my DD. As far as garage space goes, I have quite a bit. I'm currently living with my mom and the Dart has been occupying a 2 spaces of the 3 car garage (last space is very small and shelves deter more than one car occupying the space). However, I will have to move out eventually and purchasing an SRT8 will definitely deter that. Unfortunately, houses are expensive around these parts. A $300k house in this area usually only yields you a condo or a 2 bedroom, 2 bath house with 1000-1500 sq ft. So, purchasing a used SRT8 may not be the brightest idea as a graduation present to myself.

Third, with regards to the T56, I was looking towards a close-ratio T56 Magnum. I believe they can handle up to 700 ft-lbs which should be more than enough for my purposes.

Forth, I'll most likely get back to working on the car in a month (after finals). The 273 will be in there probably till at least late March. Then I graduate. The only major components I need to order to get the car running are wheels and tires.

The GEN III Hemi shouldn't be an issue for me in the future and to collect parts in steps. I'm pretty good about my money and should have a well paying job with my current company after I graduate.