Quote:

That unknown wheel looks like a Rota which is a copy of a Volk TE37 wheel. Of all the wheels here I would choose Enkei on a limited budget as I feel they have higher quality standards than the other cheap cast wheels. I know people who race and win on the Rota wheels but this is in a gutted S2000 race car not on heavy American Iron.

If I had a recommendation and one had a bigger budget, I would get a custom quality forged wheel that way you can get the correct offsets you need and not mess with spacers.

I understand everybody has a certain budget and all, its just that I would not skimp on the wheels as it is one of the most highly stressed components on a car especially when you go to the track

The Enkei RSM9 and PF01 come in a 9.5" wide wheel with a 35mm offset. The only thing about them is I've heard they can bend easier in some cases. Some of the spokes do look awfully tiny.

A forged wheel is way out of my budget (maybe $2500 a set minimum I'd assume?). I'm not opposed to getting a 2 piece wheel made with cast centers. I can always talk to OzHemi with regards to my two piece wheel options.

I think a max of $1500-1600 on wheel and $1000 on tires is fairly reasonable. But why spend extra money when you don't need to?