I guess the former version of this pan, the hole was round, now in this newer version it's rectangular. With a round draglink that isn't straight( kinda shaped like a very shallow U) it seems to me unless the alignment was perfect, it's going to rub, restrict steering, or not be even close to fitting like I am dealing with.
Straightening out the bend in the draglink seemed easiest.... But....

Would have to swap out K members, get different mounts to even know if that's a fix.
And a guy I know with an E body used this type pan years ago and reworked the bar like I wanted to, to make it work on his Cuda.
May just stick the stock pan that was on the motor we just yanked on the new mill
As if that isn't all, the built 904 I bought( and is installed behind the new mill in the car now) was shaved for CSR shield clearance, so I can't used my column shift linkage.... So withh retain bench seat with quarter stick on the floor
One thing I have learned...... One day drivetrain swaps never work out that way, this one sure isn't either.
And I still don't know yet if the stacked 4 hole and open spacers used together will clear the flat hood..... Haven't gotten carb and hoses and such finished yet

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17