I used the Kevin Tetz Paintucation videos and learned a lot. I have also learned from some Utube videos too. One of the best things I ever did was befriend the folks at my local PPG paint shop. They helped me learn about the various primers, sealers, base coats and clears. They also helped me understand the processes and some good shortcuts to make life easier. A lot of the stores give classes to body shop guys and have someone designated as an instructor. I know the PPG store I go to has that. They even has a small paint booth for training. If you can get on their good side you can even get a bit of one on one spraying training. I'm not a trained body guy but I can paint as good as anyone, especially after wet sand and buff I say any video or other training program is going to help. Once you learn the basic principles practice and following all steps to the letter. That is going to yield the best results. In my experience lack of patience and not following all the steps is the downfall of most home paint and body jobs. It's not technically all that hard but it does take a LOT of time and work to make it right. It's not a quick process by any stretch.

That's King Weenie to you!