Quote:
can't speak about Tom V, but I can tell you Kevin Tetz's videos are very, very good. He is a buddy of mine and I use his videos at the Venango Technology Center where I teach autobody. I have also seen that Pete on youtube and I can't watch his videos at all. The guy is such a jerk!

Any questions please let me know, I would be happy to help!

To me Kevin Tetz is the best!!!!! Please say THANKS to him for me as his videos have been one of the best, most helpful learning videos I've ever watched! I also want to say thanks to Eastwood and especially the CLE Parma store for their help and customer service. I just finished my '85 E350 van and watched and re-watched Kevin's videos as I worked along...the final prep info that Kevin shares was priceless. This is my '85 E350 with close to 400,000 miles that I've owned since new, 33 years. Kevin and Eastwood up up (and I have yet to sand and buff it....waiting till spring wink

Also did our 2001 Chrysler T&C from replacing the rockers to patching in repair panels and 30% repaint including the hood and some rust repair, again with the Kevin Tetz / Eastwood videos. Best informational videos out there and that's why I'm a steady customer hoping to repay them. Good job KT/EW!!

MikeR

E350 00001.jpgE350 00003.jpgE350 00002.jpg20160927_182103rs.jpg
Last edited by A12; 02/02/18 01:33 AM.