I just want to add to this forum my experience with Learn-Auto-Body-and-Paint VIP membership. 20+ years ago, I painted several cars/trucks with acrylic enamel, urethane enamel and one with Base/Clear.

A year ago, I bit the bullet and paid $100 for a lifetime VIP membership to improve my paint skills.

This is my opinion of the owner and the content:
Tony wants to be a Blogger and claims this is an amazing DIY autobody training course. The videos really do not teach much as a how-to but focus on short clips of doing some work and admiring the finished product from someone with good experience.

I get a lot of email from this guy selling his spray guns and some other ways to make money online, the latest is bitcoin. I get the feeling this guy does not want to work but just sell his membership as easy money from member dues and internet ads.

If you get on his live Google Hangouts, Tony frowns upon anyone who has experience because he wants to teach newbies how to work on cars or people who have money to spend. Tony just announced he is trying to buy a house just short of 2 million; once again he is not earning the money for a lavish lifestyle.

Youtube has some good people who teach certain steps: The-Gunman, DIY-Auto-School, and a few others have shown me more than LABAP from their free manual and the exclusive videos in their VIP membership.

Save your money and check out Eastwood (Kevin Tatz) and the advise on this thread of practicing on junk pieces to get the process down before working on your project car.