Quote:

Thank you for your thoughts on this.
My mechanical skills are stronger then my body work and fabrication skills. I need to improve in the body work area. I started looking at the Kevin Tetz (Eastwood videos) and Pete (with the graphic language) on DYI autoschool videos on Utube Even though it is piece meal information, it gives me some basic techniques. Best way to learn seems to be to just start practicing. I just wanted to get some pointers first. Most of the work I need to do is body dings and one section of the quarter panel that was very poorly repaired by a "friend" back in the 80's. I will need to spot weld two lower quarter panel patches at the bottoms of each panel and finish up with putty/block sanding. I am going to tackle the quarter panel first. Should be fun.
As a side bar note. here is the link for this guy Tony Bandalos who I am not yet sure is worth a look?

http://vip-offer.learnautobodyandpaint.com/

340challconvert

I can't speak about Tom V, but I can tell you Kevin Tetz's videos are very, very good. He is a buddy of mine and I use his videos at the Venango Technology Center where I teach autobody. I have also seen that Pete on youtube and I can't watch his videos at all. The guy is such a jerk!

Any questions please let me know, I would be happy to help!