Quote:

Quote:

If it is really what the owner claims, wow it is nice to see a cool survivor like that. Too bad it's one of the ugliest generations of camaro ever produced. I can appreciate the car for the nice, minty survivor that it is, but if I ever came into possession of it, well you could throw a fin on my back and call me flipper!

As cool as a minty survivor like that is, I can say without a doubt I would not want to own one like that, no matter what make/model. I would feel scared/guilty driving it, then it would be pointless for me to own. Better to be in some museum or some rich guy's collection.

I would feel the same way as you do if I owned such a low mileage survivor, but i completely disagree about the car being ugly; I think the '70 1/2 RS Z/28 is the best looking Camaro ever built and I'd love to have one. The only F-body I'd prefer to that one would be a 1970 1/2 - 1973 Pontiac Trans Am.

....I dig the color too.

Dave

I also agree...

And if you ever get a chance to actually drive a F body of that generation, you would be amazed at how good they really are. They brake and handle way better than the competition from Ford or Chrysler at that time. Also, if you haven't heard a solid lifter LT1 with 4.11 or 4.56 gears at 7,000 RPM. well, you haven't lived ....

MB