Quote:

Quote:

May not be rocket science, but the website is a maze and you would think the customer service representative would have directed me to somewhere as you have eluded to. I am taking it by the suggestion you have been to or know where the page is referring to dual-quad applications on 426 Hemi? In hindsight this package seems to have been thrown together. In hindsight I put too much trust in a Edelbrock product and a Mancini customer service representative.

Took a whopping 5 minutes to find the progressive throttle linkage at the Edelbrock site. Another poster in this thread posted how you should have hooked it up. I think maybe where your trust was misplaced was in your ability to figure things out. Do you have an FSM? Did you bother to ask anyone for help before you attacked Mancini, Edelbrock, etc?

Even after others pointed out to you that you installed it wrong and provided you with DETAILED pictures of how it goes you still carry on. You are the problem.

Dude... You are a piece of work........ There was one (1) detailed picture provided by TooMany62s and I appreciate it. Not sure I know what other "detailed" pictures you're referring to, but there's nothing on this thread. I come here looking for help and suggestions. I don't need your smartass comments on my ability, or in your eyes, my inability to figure things out. I have helped tons of people over and all abound... I never commented on your ability or skills, so I'd appreciate it if you kept your negative comments about me to your freakin' self. Like a lot of people here, I've been tinkering and messing around with Mopars for 30 years. Some things I have a better knowledge than others... I asked you a legitimate and non-condescending question about whether or not you know where the link is on their site.... And I get back a smartass comment? Really? Give me a break............. Like most people who DO have the spirit to actually help, who could have provided the link to the Edelbrock site you found in 5 minutes.... And yeap, I'm waiting for some other comment... You have a jolly good day Mr. Grumpy...

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)