Quote:

Where is the bracket that the throttle cable hooks to? A big U shaped thing that bolts to the rear carb. But what Mancini doesn't want to tell you is how to make the progressive linkage work. I like to never got that out of them. Also you will only get about 1/3 open on the rear, when the front starts to open. No, they don't make that package, they have some guy out side of the business in town do it, and he does not want to help. Unless they have changed who does it. What is that bracket at the back of the manifold?

The U-shaped throttle arm bracket apparently doesn't come with it. I think this is [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] since in the picture it is obviously there. The rear throttle cable attach bracket is attached to the rear of the manifold. I think I need to address this to Mr. Mancini... But, I can't return it since I bought the package from a member here on moparts.......... Oh well........ Live and learn even at 49....... I am going a different route with this endeavor..

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)