Quote:

If they have prototype head available the best thing they could do for their cause would be get with a header manufacturer and foot the bill for a prototype header. The heads will never survive without an off the shelf header.

I found it fairly easy to modify a set of Hooker 5204 headers to fit the Poly-headed 360 in my Dart Sport. On cyls 1,5,4 and 8 it was just a matter of cutting the pipe at the proper place and welding it to the new flanges I made. The other pipes required relocation due to the equal port spacing. It sure is nice to have 3/8" bolts with plenty of room. Cylinder 3 dumps right at the steering gear so power steering might not be possible. Notice that the Hooker 5204 has all pipes going downward from the head. An up-swept pipe would require more effort to modify for sure.
In anticipation of questions, Yes, there is pushrod interference in the lifter valley. Yes, grinding clearance produces nice windows into the water jackets. To fix it I just welded up the holes with my mig welder and standard ER70S6 wire. No leaks anywhere after many heat cycles and several full-throttle passed down the strip banging gears with a 16psi radiator cap.
For those not watching, the Weiand poly intake broke past the $1000 mark on ebay recently with others past $800. And I ported the heck outta mine