You are getting a lot of conflicting info here. Some say gear and converter, others say "more power".

Your time slip actually points to one on these as the place to focus if you want better ets and mph. Quite simply, it is not the gear/converter. Unless of course there is something wrong with the converter that it is eating hp (possible).

When you look at the generally accepted formula for dissecting quarter mile data, it shows that if your had a perfect racing suspension (this includes gear and converter) you best possible et is about 13.9.

These empirically derived formula are pretty reflective of reality. However, certain conditions can alter the conclusions drawn. These conditions include motor related problems that cause the motor to be down on power at the end of the track (i.e. skewing the et/60" times relative to the mph), examples include ignition cut out, or fuel starvation. When power, or mph seem down, always check that you don't have a fuel delivery problem.

IIRC, your post asked what we thought about your quarter mile performance relative to what you have, and not necessarily what is need to go quicker/faster. I still maintain that you are not that far off and hold to my previous suggestions to make what you have perform better. My sense from your post was."..what should it run with what I have", not "...what could it run if I throw a bunch of money/changes at it".

Also, like someone else said, wind and atmospheric conditions can have a very measurable effect on performance.

Tell us what day and track you were at.