Quote:

i dont understand the responses saying that that car needs a bigger carb. it runs pretty much what it should in my humble opinion,might run alitle better times given more time and practice but look at the camspecs and you will understand the lack of mph lift isnt everything duration is the reason that engine wont make alot of HP.

more gear and converter would help some but a bigger carb wont do much if anything.

x3.
If the response is "there's too many combinations" in terms of tuning the ignition - then my impression is the OP is not able to tune to get the best possible reuslt. For bolted together and mildly tweaked I'd say it's deaed on. That cam's way small IMO. I'd like to see another 8-10° of duration @ .050 and IMO the ignition and then carb need serious tuning.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.