I stay away from posts like this because I can see that some of the people responding have only one thing on their agenda. But with that being said, I will gladly break it down for you guys.

Someone on here made a remark about 75 dollars x some number of cars = 25k or something of that nature---- I didnt charge anyone 75 dollars....I charged 150, and that held true for a guy only racing on saturday or sunday...so for a racer to arbitrarily take the entry fee and split it up is beyond me.

You can do figure it out on your own how much money I dont make at something like this, and if I get to read about how some racer feels like he is "owed" something again, Ill probably buy a boat and that will be the end of me trying to keep these races going. I dont do this to make money...its quite the opposite. It costs me out of pocket between 10k and 20k everytime I do one of these. So the racers out there who feel like they are getting screwed out of 75 dollars, keep it up and we will all watch our hobby of Mopar Drag Racing die, because no matter what you think you know, I can promise you you dont have a clue.

AS for the racers that understand and support what we are trying to do I appreciate it and you guys are the reason we keep putting these things on.

Thanks
Josh
Josh