We had a frustrating weekend at the Indy MMW - broke the planetary gearset in the tranny at 7 cars on Friday night and of course left the spare in Ohio. Luckily my buddy was gracious enough to bring it over while I worked on pulling it. We thrashed most of the night and next morning only to rain-out around 3:30 on Saturday. Then the sun came out and it was gorgeous the rest of day. To be fair the radar looked horrible when they cancelled.

Sunday wasnt much better as I hogged up the stripe 1st round of Pro and then had the radiator cap shake loose during the 2nd round of S/Pro and spun .06. I was thankful to find just the radiator cap loose and not a broken engine.

I'm curious how the Saturday rainout will be handled as well since I had double entries (Pro & S/Pro and bought 2 extra weekend spectator entries for my buddy that brought my spare tranny.

I'm thankful to the promoters and enjoyed the event overall but it sure would have been nice to have a little luck on my side. I think I'm going to hide in the basement and play xbox this weekend.

I cannot believe how rough the roads in Indiana are

33 Plymouth Roadster - 383 - 5.90 1/8th 9.58 1/4
68 Dart - 340
66 Belvedere - 400

Windy Hollow Garage - https://www.youtube.com/@windyhollowgarage