Quote:

No event will go away over a few who have asked question onsome type of rain out refunds!
How ever events will go away thru lack of particapation!
Some of that is direct result of , lack of comunication, changing of the classes/elemination ,constant changes to payouts/entries,
As with most events decissions made after rainouts normaly taken care that day, ,
The powers thatbe that runs this event know all ready what he plans to do,
As I stated before, This evevt will be wrote off so what few dollars a few are looking for will amount to nothing in the total picture of your racing plans

For these events to survive they have to be profitable and run professionally.To make a pissing match out of the issue will not help.If one person or 100 ask a reasonable question it deserves an answer,publicly or privately.If one person or a thousand ask something stupid it can be ignored.
One thing for sure piss off one person on the internet and everyone gets a chance to choose sides.It should have never gotten this far along.I'am respectfull of Josh and will continue to support his events but also remain respectful of my friends and racers and feel their concerns should have been addressed.
Respect to all.
Bob