I like function, I like vintage look, I also am concerned with breakage of the front spoiler. On the street, breakage would be my fault... but on the road course tracks I want function to help for whatever it would be worth -- i'm a "competitor" before I'm a show car guy. Now, I do like the factory split T/A Challenger spoiler on my car because I can slide my floor jack under the front to lift the car (slightly lifting the front bumper just ~1/2 inch to clear the current T/A split spoliers)... and then my jack-handle easily clears between the split front spoiler!!! I feel this is important to me for working on my car, whenever needed. With a full-width solid front spoiler (such as the vintage TRANS AM Cuda spoilers (and maybe eventual Challenger) now available your jack-handle won't work. SO.. I've been thinking of how to make a 3-piece full-width front spoiler whereby the center-section would, perhaps, be flippable (hinged?) with a slight overlap (1-2"?) to each side section.. maybe the center section could be ~12" wide so to allow the floor jack to be pushed under and have the handle able to be used.... function, apperance, and user-friendly.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!