Yeah, all makes can experience it..Many small block chevies I've seen have caps that fit loose, even the 4 bolt mains..I'm talking stock blocks here...But, the chevy design has a greater footprint on the parting lines, and I think this adds to the fastener's holding ability. A big block mopar has less area there, and it adds stability, even with the 2 bolts. I would be interested to see what some "out of the box" thinkers can come up with...Perhaps eliminating some pan bolts and adding material to the cap areas, and splaying the second set of bolts like the 6 bolt version posted in the other thread..I think 6 is overkill if the cross sections and caps are enlarged a bit. Also loose the "hollow" between the cap and block skirt, use that for more contact area between the cap and main web.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.