Quote:

Quote:

When you have low power ya do what ya gotta do to go faster but by this time next year(or sooner)I`ve got a plan for a max-wedge port 470 combo that I promise will deliver............

I ever do a completely different engine it will be aluminum low deck or aluminum HEMI...

People build there cars how they like that is fine (not knocking it) but I just cant see building a street car that needs $10-$12 a gallon fuel to cruise around

The pump VP-100 is $8.00 a gallon and I have mixed it for long drives or just putting around and seeing what kinda crap I can stir up here in the boring desert.........it`s my money and my car and if you REALLY want to race me I`ll make it happen if you meet me half way........NO JOKE.......... Food for thaught.........that 9.79 was my first pass on new tires and fuel system leaving at 1500 r`s(normally likes 3000+) and not even a good burn out so since you challenged to "drag me down the track" I accep as long as we can meet in the middle...............you better tune her up.........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....