Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think it is funny you coming on here about your 572 440-1 headed motor compairing it to his edelbrock headed small motor compaired to yours and will still run door handle to door handle with u.Give Dom some credit his car runs dang good.

he just sits at home trying to come up with stir the pot posts.

Naaaa .... Just razzin Dom some... He takes some jabs just giving back as he cries about my engine.... Funny thing though people build smaller motors then cry that's all they got (not everyone maybe just Dom)

MrP if love to be light but I'm not gutting it all out as removing inner fenders and crap it is what it is

Show me a post where I "cried" about your 572 engine.............all I ever said was it SHOULD haul ass with what motor that`s it. I don`t cry about anything too old for that and life`s too short so enjoy your bad ass car and I`ll keep playing w/my trash then maybe somehow we can make that race happen. Just so you know, this stuff doesn`t rile me I actually get motivated and energized............when I get riled bad thing hapen and I break out in hand-cuffs.............peace!

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....