Quote:

Quote:

When you have low power ya do what ya gotta do to go faster but by this time next year(or sooner)I`ve got a plan for a max-wedge port 470 combo that I promise will deliver............

I ever do a completely different engine it will be aluminum low deck or aluminum HEMI...

People build there cars how they like that is fine (not knocking it) but I just cant see building a street car that needs $10-$12 a gallon fuel to cruise around

Why does that bother you so much? Personally, I wouldn't put the absolute worst fuel known to Mankind into my 7-10K+ motor... I just don't see the fascination with running junk fuel????.... Especially when the FACT is MOST people are LUCKY to put 2-3K miles/year on their cars.... I can fill my stock fuel tank up and drive at least 200 miles, and I honestly don't drive that much in one day.... Plus, I've been out driving around and got low on fuel so I just added 5 gallons of crap gas and limped the car home...

If you want to spend what it costs to build an all new 700hp 572 to run on junk fuel, that's your business....but I don see why it bothers you so much when someone builds a much cheaper motor and wants to run good fuel???? all I can say is that you need grow up and stop worrying about what other people are doing...

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......