i cnc stuff,, i never really got into the whole stage thing, just however much money you want to spend ill do that much work, for people on budgets. i am relatively fast grinding on heads, its been hard for me to employ anyone because of this. fastplymouth is right, you should disregard the stage crap and go to a place based on reputation or a guy that you believe is honest. if a place gets 800 for whats called stage 2 they shouldnt be in business unless its a prostock head or something. 400-500 in labor for porting is a stage 2 deal id say. bowls, turn the shortside, blend the chambers, and the intake openings. or something like that,,,, just goto someone who is honest, has a "following" or a good customer base that says good things about him.it takes a good head porter about 20hrs labor to fully port a set of heads, 30 for a more race head. and remember airflow isnt everything, area matters, and good quality guides and a good valve job is the #1 priority, if the valves dont seal, all else doesnt matter.

jeff
modern cylinder head

www.moderncylinderhead.com WANTED,, Something for Nothing, MUST be better than NEW condition,, YOU pay shipping...